Thursday, June 2, 2011

Self defense, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


Examiner article


I've always wanted to take a self-defense class. I was surprised to find the cost at Wright's Karate in Ann Arbor Michigan was only $10 for the seminar being held this Saturday, 6/4/11 at noon. I'm sure I'll have to go outside of my comfort zone a bit but it is worthwhile. I think of myself as a survivor, someone who is strong but I would prefer to learn the strikes that have proven to work instead of just winging it. Hopefully I'll never need to use any of the techniques but heaven forbid, I need to, I want to be prepared.

Have you ever taken a self-defense class? How do you protect yourself? Leave me a note and tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment