Sunday, June 12, 2011

Numbers and their influence, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I have to admit, I stumbled on the world of numerology through John Edward's book, Infinite Quest. And, when I started translating my name and birth information, it was right in-line with, what I believe, is my purpose. The detail described me to a T. Perhaps this was coincidental or perhaps there is more to it. I do have an open mind and believe in what I call a lot of "hokey pokey" type of stuff; supernatural and all.

What are you're thoughts. If you haven't read the article, click on the above Examiner link and then take a look at the meaning of your name. Leave me a note, what it right on or out in left field? I'm really curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment