Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Message from the universe, slow down, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I am the first to admit that I have a hard time doing nothing. The back problems and job loss are I refer to in the article reflect painful experiences forced upon me by the universe. Perhaps I did miss the gentle whisper and because of this the message was magnified and enforced through these painful experiences. The bottom line, both forced me to withdraw, face my pain and eventually come out on the healthy side.

Did I learn my lesson here? I'm not so sure. It seems as of late, I'm burning my candle at both ends again. The article was created as much as a reminder for me as for you. I'm hopeful as we read it together, it will at minimal, provide food for thought. We have to take care of ourselves first so we're strong for others.

Are you giving yourself ample time to unwind and renew? Leave me a note about your message from the universe; did you cope through or do you feel stuck there?

No comments:

Post a Comment