Sunday, June 19, 2011

Kiss, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I believe the word kiss is charged with the emotions and adrenaline that magically manifests when the lips of 2 people meet. This connection immediately creates a response. And, hopefully it is a good one.

The article discusses the health benefits of kissing. One that really surprised me was the gain of 5 years of your life just by kissing your partner each day as you leave for work. Pretty amazing, huh?

If you're feeling lonely, kiss a baby, or treat yourself to a little pick me up.

I included a photo of much loved, Hershey Kisses. I hold a special place in my heart for chocolate, especially kisses. Their positive charge can be just enough to turn a bad day into a better one.

Do you remember your first kiss? if so, do share, I would love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment