Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Human nature, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

The photo I used for my article, Human Nature, is a picture of my hand over my boyfriend's. It was taken for my book that I brought to the market in 2009. The whole point of my writings and work at Lifetime Art Impressions is to help others in their time of need. I believe this is my true purpose. I work in a creative field and utilize my poetry and artwork as a bridge to tug at the heart and open frozen emotions of those suffering to enable a painful but necessary release.

The article speaks to the kindness of the human race. It touches on core strengths such as survival as an instinct, compassion as our strongest trait and, of course, the fact that we're not perfect; humans make mistakes. Accepting this, as a basis for growth, is critical to living for the better good. If you can't accept this, you are self-sabotaging your efforts!

Can you offer any other thoughts reflective of the human race at a core level? Leave a comment, I'm interested in your perspective!

No comments:

Post a Comment