Saturday, June 11, 2011

Feel like a graduate, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I feel like I've graduated from spirituality 101. It took the last couple of years and the trauma previous to them before I turned inward. This inner retreat taught me a lot and helped me celebrate my spiritual graduation. I love that now when I see a fluorescent purple, it reminds me of the color I see when I've reached my space of blissful inner solitude during meditation.

Nature now grounds me in a way that is hard to explain. I can have a terrible day and then see a couple of deer running through the field and it washes all of the stress away.

Each night as I close my eyes and visualize the protection and love of God's white light while I pray, it renews my faith. The combination of all of the above and my efforts of many other healthy living actions, is healing!

How do you ground yourself? Share with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment