Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day, continued...


Click on the below article link to get background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

Jim is my boyfriend and he is ultimately the most loyal and loving Dad I've ever met. He devotes his waking life to his kids, my kids and me. He is a wonderful man and I'm so grateful he is in my life.

Jim learned more about what not to do from his Dad growing up but even given these circumstances, he is top of the line. Instead of dwelling on the lost relationship, he has turned this energy into a positive contribution to his parental skills. I've not met anyone with a more generous spirit. He is the type of guy who would give his the shirt off his back to the kids if they really wanted it. At the same time, he is more than a friend to his kids, he is a parent. They know where the line is and they make sure they do not cross it or him. Jim is doing a great job!

Do you know any remarkable dads? If so drop me a line or 2 about them, I'm excited anytime I meet a devoted dad. They are hard to come by!

No comments:

Post a Comment