Sunday, May 15, 2011

I went into the garden today, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

Judy and I connected on Facebook over 1 year ago. She is a remarkable woman. She has survived the loss of her son and in the aftermath, Judy reaches to others suffering loss. She found healing through music and her faith in God. Today's article is dedicated to her piece, what she calls an essay, but I call a love letter.

It is a touching, heart-felt letter of love to God. I think anyone who has suffered loss will relate to this piece. Judy is passionate about life and her devotion to a greater power. She is empowered by this devotion!

What empowers you to live your healthiest? Leave me a comment about it, I would love to learn about it.

Click here to explore Judy's website.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Kathy, for your very kind words. I am very blessed to count you as a friend. You are truly a gifted author. In His Love, Judy

    ReplyDelete