Saturday, May 14, 2011

An abundance of riches, continued

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I've been forced to look at my prosperity in means beyond the numbers reflective in my bank account. As a young adult I chased a lucrative career and ended up having a lot of money but not feeling satisfied. It took me many years to realize that money helps but it is most certainly not the center of our being. In priority, it falls quite low.

Today, I'm blessed with just enough money to pay the bills, but I'm wealthy in so many other crucial areas. I have a wealth of support from loving people in my life. I have a boyfriend who balances my being; we are connected like I could have never imagined. I have a home and all of the bells and whistles essential for a comfortable existence. I am a strong, intelligent, talented, compassionate and capable woman. I have faith and courage which enables me to persevere and continue to learn.

I am so grateful for my life. I feel like all my hard work has gifted me with a rainbow full of riches.

How do you feel about your life and blessings? Take a minute and drop me a note!

No comments:

Post a Comment