Friday, April 8, 2011

Stimuli projects energy, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I was inspired to create tonight's article by the first 100 pages of the book I'm reading, Infinite Quest, by John Edwards. My sister purchased the book and then passed it to me after she finished soaking in his bestowed wisdom. Regardless if you believe in John's psychic ability or not, so far the book is more about becoming in tune with what is impacting you. External stimuli and its affect. He is communicating how to become more positive (by coming from a place of love) and, in turn, create karma that manifests the future you dream of (less the material stuff). John promotes coming from a place of love. Pretty good advice, if you ask me.

I'm a fan but, I must admit, the book is coming from a perspective that I didn't anticipate from him. I've been enlightened thus far and I'm anxious to jump back into the next 100 pages. I'm hopeful you will consider the message and limit your interface with negative stimuli; offset it through positive influences. It is sound advice!

What are your thoughts? Leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment