Friday, April 22, 2011

A place you call your own, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

The message I'm trying to convey in this article is that you have the power to retreat and renew without having to exert a lot of energy to escape your everyday stress. Some people meditate for hours a day but most of us do not have the luxury of excess time for this exercise. If you do, I'm sure you are feeling aligned and in tune with yourself and your world. I'm lucky to meditate an hour within a whole week. The longest my session might be, on a good day, is twenty minutes. In the article, I communicate that just a few seconds of going within is worthwhile and I truly believe this.

It is about shutting out all of the crazy stimuli and calming yourself down to mesh with the peace within. This is possible and changes everything within a moment of time.

Give it a shot and leave your feedback. I'm interested in your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment