Saturday, April 2, 2011

New weight loss strategy, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

The thought about this weight loss game plan came to me while in the shower today. I'm, of course, a bit biased. I feel it is brilliant, an idea from above! I believe I may have found the "missing" piece of my weight loss puzzle. This new way of thinking will make my heavy fears tangible so I can over power them as I empower myself with each work out. As long as I work hard and tackle one stress at at time, I think I'll be finally shedding the weight.

Tomorrow my challenge will begin. Stay tuned to find out which bullying fear is first on my list and the choice of work out I utilize to demolish it!

How are you tackling the weight challenge? Leave me a note to tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment