Saturday, April 16, 2011

Free is in everyone's budget, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I have heard of swapping out services and trading furniture etc. but I didn't really know about this website, Freesharing.org until I started searching "free" on the Internet. I am someone who always preferred giving away our usable treasures as apposed to selling them. It gives me great joy and warms my heart to know an item I once treasured is offering happiness to someone else.

I encourage my teenagers to do the same. We recycle a lot of their clothes and games to friends and family. I try to balance my in flow by offsetting it with outflow. In with the new, out with the old!

Are you sharing with the world? Leave me a note about your generosity, I would love to read about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment