Sunday, March 6, 2011

A young wild cat, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

Charcoal has earned her keep. She is featured on my cat bereavement card along with my precious cat Scruples (shown in the picture. They are such different souls but both very special to me. I know we'll meet Scruples again in heaven but until then Charcoal and I are living our best lives. I've been blessed with beautiful little fury angels!

Click here for information on the bereavement and sympathy cards. They were created as part of my Love of Light for Scruples product line after my angel crossed over.

My life has been impacted positively by my fury friends. How have your pet relationships helped you? Drop me a note and share your story!

No comments:

Post a Comment