Monday, March 7, 2011

Peace and happiness found within, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

It doesn't surprise me that Caryn and I have somehow crossed paths. I believe like-minded souls attract. This universal process works beautifully when you are generating good vibes such as those emulating from both Caryn and myself. Both of us, like many others, have shifted our priorities and living devoting our efforts into living with good intention, connecting spiritually and reaching out to others to help them find the peace and happiness we are experiencing.

I'm excited Caryn has been able to offer inspiration and empowerment through her newest book (being released today), Living the Life of My Dreams: Essays & Interviews with 30 Ordinary People Living EXTRAordinary Lives.


Click here to take a look at Caryn's blog, Embracing my Journey.com where you can interface with her and learn more about her work. If you're not embracing spirituality, I encourage you to step out of the rush of everyday life and tap into nature and prayer/meditation. It is a door worth opening. It is my wish everyone finds their way to such fulfilling inner peace. God bless you on your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment