Sunday, March 13, 2011

How to learn from mistakes of others, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I believe when I was younger and fearless I had to trudge through the trenches of suffering even when forewarned about its agony. I did feel like I was more in control than my predecessors and, of course, it was my ego that instilled this stupidness. I'm hopeful that today I'm more wise and compassionate. I do feel the pain of others, both loved ones and strangers. I have connected to an overall energy of human kind. This has gifted me with "a vested interest". I'm not saying I won't continue to make mistakes but I'm more in tune with the risk and impact of my decisions. I'm coming from a less ego driven and more humbled place, which makes all the difference!

Can you share your thoughts about learning from the mistakes of others? Leave a comment and start a dialog!

No comments:

Post a Comment