Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Boundaries limit your potential, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

It is easy to let our comfort zone take over and create boundaries that hold us back. I push pretty aggressively in all areas of my life, and, I still have to acknowledge the lines of limitation to move beyond my comfort/fear. I have to talk myself through it; this sometimes means repeating mantras, telling myself how strong I am, convincing myself to change my view of the outcome to help release anxieties and to find a way to become competitive so I can get this "game on" attitude to overcome the restriction.

The message in the article is to challenge yourself to seek adventure; to insert exploration into your life. Taking the route of discovery will overhaul your outlook and, in return, produce a life full of enchantment!

Tell me about your adventures, I want to hear:)

No comments:

Post a Comment