Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Triangular connection, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

This past year I started visualizing a triangle that connected me with another person (whom I felt uneasy about) and then I connected the top point of the triangle to God. I visualize this pure and flowing link to help me embrace differences. I learned along time ago that most of the time the nasty voice in my head is unhealthy to both me and others. I'm also learning how to shut it off or at least categorize it as background static.

The technique which I call Triangular Connection came to me during meditation. I always pray to embrace life in the purest way and, I believe, this process allows me to be more open in doing so. It is unique but it seems to work for me.

Give it a shot and/or leave me a note and let me know if it worked or what works for you! I would love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment