Monday, February 28, 2011

A pivotal point in my life, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I connected with Caryn Fitzgerald through a report connection call out she posted for inspirational stories. She works daily to embrace positivity and to offer inspiration through her blog, website and life coaching focus. I believe our paths have overlapped with intention as our purpose is very similar. My focus is also to inspire and help others struggling with the demons of every day life.

In the short time we've interfaced, I have virtually felt the kindness of her heart. Her words are sincere and warm. She has triumphed through much hardship and because of her battles, she is a much more compassionate and wise person. Caryn could have withdrawn from the world but instead she has opened herself by reaching out to others. She makes each decision taking ownership of her direction and opting to take the higher and most positive path. I'm grateful for our connection and I applaud her work and effort! Visit her website and blog links above and get to know her!

Do you have a story of inspiration to share? If so, drop me or Caryn a note, we would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment