Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Voices of UC (Ulcerative Colitis), continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I do not believe it was a coincident that the people involved with The Voices of UC (Ulcerative Colitis) stumbled upon my Healthy Living column. I am honored to share Michele's story and their work. You see, I too have suffered from UC for most of my life. I was diagnosed as a teenager. Add this to a stressful work environment as I became an adult and it amazes me that I am alive today. I can really relate to Michele's story. Fortunately I haven't reached the severity of Michele's disease although I'm happy to find out there is alternative medicine available which gifted Michele her life back.

Today, my UC is not active although I know it can come back anytime! Thank goodness for people like Michele and the Voices of UC campaign, they really do give me and many others living with UC hope!

Click here for more information on the Voices of UC.

The Judge family photo was provided by Michele Judge

No comments:

Post a Comment