Sunday, January 16, 2011

Trainers having fun, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I met Brian Freeman at Bally's Total Fitness in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He is my personal trainer. If you like Bob's style of training on The Biggest Loser, you would like Brian's style. He is considerate but aggressive. He isn't someone who screams in your face and gloats with training power.

Prior to our time together in the gym, I injured my shoulder. Brian was able to still kick my butt during our workout session while, at the same time, being considerate of my injury. He knows what he is talking about and he walks the talk.

It is refreshing to see him once a week. He helps me reach higher and work harder towards my fitness goals. I highly recommend him!

No comments:

Post a Comment