Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Seeding itself to nurture thoughts, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

As I'm maturing I find myself writing down these lightbulb moments (as Oprah would say). I work hard to follow through, eventually, with the ones that I really feel a true inside reaction to, right in my core. My Dreamstreet Art & Light of Love products both kind of grabbed me in the moment. I'm still working to develop both lines but I'm happy to say they were created and manifested from a seed of insight!

What thoughts have you ignored? You know, the ones that seem to keep tapping on your door. Choose not to ignore them any longer and take action. It just might turn your world upside and make it better!

No comments:

Post a Comment