Friday, January 7, 2011

Michigan's charisma, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I really do believe we can solve the economic hardship by spreading the wealth within struggling economies such as that of Michigan. I am a small business owner and someone who turned to this after the loss of a job. I am still coping through financial struggles although I'm grateful I have been making ends meet. I earn hope with every sale I make on my website, Lifetime Art Impression.com.

I love Michigan and all its beautiful landscapes. I'm not giving up on this state. I know we'll reinvent ourselves probably on the shoulders of its many small business owners marching forward with faith and through hard work.

Better days are coming, what keeps you believing in this?

No comments:

Post a Comment