Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Living the life you've dreamt of, continued...

Click on the below article link for background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I wouldn't trade my old life for where I'm at today for any amount of money. I've come such a long way. I really feel like my puzzle pieces have fallen into place. What am I still missing? The money. Enough money from my work to provide me with a comfortable life. You may think this is a big thing but to me, money is the least of my priorities. You see, I've come from a career that provided me with a lot of money but, at that time, I didn't have true love in my life, I hadn't found my purpose and I wasn't living my dreams. I was just chasing money and living the high life. This really didn't do anything for my core desires.

Today, as I've noted, I've manifested a beautiful life. One filled with love that I give and get back. It is filled with creativity and fulfillment. I'm able to live freely and follow my heart. I'm extremely lucky and grateful. I know that money will come when the time is right. Meanwhile, I am working to continue to align my mind, body and spirit to enable my financial independence!

What is missing in your life? What are you doing to capture it?

No comments:

Post a Comment