Friday, December 3, 2010

Your name connects you, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

According to name-meaning.com, my name Kathryn means pure, virginal. I like the thought of this:) I really do try to live my life in the purest way.

My Mom told me that my 2 sisters and brother used to make believe they had a little sister named Kathy and so this is why she named me as such. I suppose I'm lucky they didn't choose a little brother's name and I didn't disappoint them!

Have you googled your name? As I noted in the article, when I looked up Kathryn Williams I found thousands who share my name (first & last). It is a group of authors, artists, musicians etc from all over the world. If you follow my blog, you know I transitioned my career into the arts 2 years ago and I finally feel an inner peace validating I'm on the right path. So, it was pretty cool to discover the others out there!

What does your name mean? Do you have any thoughts you would like to share relevant to your story? Leave me a note!

No comments:

Post a Comment