Sunday, December 5, 2010

Surrounded by musicians, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I met Betsy a few weeks ago at a craft show where we both displayed our arts and crafts. We are both artists in the Ann Arbor Women Artist organization. It wasn't long before we were talking. She is a very kind and warm soul and I'm really intrigued with her musical talent.

When my Dad was in hospice, one of Betsy's friends (I didn't know this at the time) came into each of the patient's rooms and played the harp. My Dad had not really been responding much prior to but when he heard the music, my sister said he opened his eyes and smiled. It brought him into himself and open to interface with her for a while.

It meant the world to our family. Betsy and others like her create miracles each time a person is gifted with their melodies. I feel lucky to have met her and I'm happy she is spreading joy to those in need!

Do you have any healing art stories you would like to share? Leave me a note or email me at lifetimeartimpression@yahoo.com with your information.

No comments:

Post a Comment