Sunday, December 19, 2010

People and their journeys, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

This blog and my column has enabled me to share many stories of survival and empowerment with the world. I am so blessed to have met so many interesting and inspiring people along the way. The connections continue to lift my spirit. It has always amazed me to people watch and think about each and every story that passes by. We are all so very unique and individual in our approaches and interactions. Yet, in another way, we are very much the same. We all get to the same place but in very different ways. One path may be harder than the other but by persevering through it, it educates you along the way. By sharing our stories we're able to share courage and strength. We're able to help empower others who may not have thought about certain tools we have used to get through a similar experience.

Do you have a story of inspiration or know someone who does? If so, make the connection with me and share. I know it will help others!

No comments:

Post a Comment