Friday, December 10, 2010

Humbled, vulnerable and raw, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post.

Examiner article

I volunteer in the community where I see loss on a weekly basis. It has touched my home also. We've been downsizing for the past 2 years and we continue to do so. I am so grateful for my life, even without a steady payroll check. I'm a strong person and I know, like many others, this too will pass.

I work daily writing and drawing and trying to find job opportunities to enable me to stand on my own feet again. I'm sure a door will open when I least expect it. Why do I believe this, because I choose to keep pushing forward; not to give up. Life is what you make it and the message here is regardless of what you have to give up, you're still doing pretty good. Just start over and raise the bar a little at a time!

How has the economy affected you? Leave me a note and tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment