Sunday, December 26, 2010

Healing foods balance the holiday aftermath, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I am going to research and learn with you the foods that will improve my well being. I am 41 years old and what I know for sure is that my metabolism has caught up with me. I have to do better by exercising more and eating healthier to tone my body and feel better about myself.

Together we will build a healthy grocery list over the upcoming months. Why not give it a shot with me, what can it hurt? The first item I added to the list is candy, how bad can it be? I don't want to start a new diet as January first rolls around. Instead, I want to start taking ownership of what goes into my mouth and how my choices benefit me or set me back. I only have 1 body and it is time to start treating it with respect!

What are your health plans? Let me know what you're thinking. I need all of the moral support and ideas you can provide!

No comments:

Post a Comment