Sunday, December 12, 2010

Everything feeds the spirit with inspiration, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information for this blog post:

Examiner article

I was extremely fortunate to have my booth next to Kath in last month's Ann Arbor Women Artist show. It didn't take long to discover this very creative, warm hearted person working next to me. I'm intrigued with her print making ability. The beautiful colors and shapes she creates clearly are reflective of her passion and spirit. They caught the eye of many who were passing by.

If you're interested in viewing the work of Kath Frajbis, click here.

The above is a photo of one of her pieces which she provided!

Are you creative? What is reflective of your spirit? Leave me a note to describe!

No comments:

Post a Comment