Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010, feel and release it, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

Wow, what have I learned from my experiences in 2010. I've learned that it really doesn't matter how quickly I want something to happen. My time-line, regardless of my effort, is just a shot in the dark! There are so many unknown variables that alter timing and when I fight this reality and I'm not flexible, I might as well just give up! It is that nasty word, EXPECTATION, that gets me every time. I'm learning to tame my need to rush while continuing to dream!

Today, as my bank account is basically non-existent, I am happier than I've ever been. What does this mean to me, money is a nice thing but it really doesn't buy happiness. When I had it, I really enjoyed material things but I didn't have inner peace. Today my core is at peace, I'm healthier than I've ever been and I believe in my artwork and my mission to help others heal through art. Creativity is a tangible gift from the soul and it is priceless. I've discovered this over the past year!

What have you learned from your 2010 experiences? Leave me your story!

No comments:

Post a Comment