Thursday, November 18, 2010

We are grateful, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

Of course any of us can easily create a list of things that have went wrong in our life but it is a bit more difficult to look beneath the challenges and find silver linings that we probably reluctantly learned to appreciate. If you haven't, get ready for another round of heartache while the universe attempts to mentor you in a new direction!

I write 5 gratefuls down each day to get my mind processing positively. These articles also keep me on track. There are many times when I'm feeling down, I will thumb through the pages of my work and re-read an article or 2 as a reminder to keep my chin up.

I know things can get very tough but the message here is to make sure your focusing your energy on the positive stuff instead of energizing more mayhem!

Drop me a note and share what you are thankful for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment