Thursday, November 11, 2010

Patience is love, hope and faith, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I am someone who leaves the house with a bag filled with opportunity just in case I get a spare moment during my day. Why not take advantage of this time? This is where multi-tasking really works well. It helps you get ahead while you're still crossing tasks off of your list. You're actually killing 2 birds with one stone although I would never really want to KILL A BIRD!

Everyone is intolerant at times because we're human but I do believe if you embrace the concepts shared in the article, you'll find your day, even when filled with delays, will run much more smoothly!

Leave me you thoughts, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment