Sunday, November 28, 2010

Open to life's winding road, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

Andrew Taylor’s neighbor, and a dear friend of mine, arranged our interview. She adores him and it’s easy to see why. He’s a truly genuine person who makes it his mission in life to, in some small way, brighten the day of everyone he meets.

He explained to me, “I challenge myself to answer with a new adjective each time someone asks, ‘How are you?’ Or I’ll say, “Any day above ground is a good day. … Unless you’re an out of work spelunker.”

As you can see he’s a clever character with a smart sense of humor. If you’re local and Andrew’s article has peeked your interest, check out his profile page on Match.com. His member, user ID is HopefullyYours42.

I feel it’s a priceless treasure to find a life partner who’s ethical, extremely enthusiastic, and has a sense of humor; Andrew fits these criteria perfectly!

Are you looking for love? … If so, what traits are important to you?

Leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment