Friday, November 19, 2010

One in the broader sense, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

Call me crazy, and many will, but regardless if I'm physically with someone or not, I feel energies that surround me. This, in itself, assures me that I am never alone. I'm not telling you that I'm surrounded by ghost or that my life is haunted, I'm telling you there is a greater presence and I'm connected to it. The more I pray, meditate and focus, the more I feel this strength. The more I feel assured that "everything will be alright" regardless of what I'm currently going through. I believe this energy surrounds everyone but you have to become aware of it to be able to tap into it.

I'm curious if you understand what I'm conveying. Please send me a comment and confirm or deny this posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment