Friday, October 15, 2010

Living your life to the fullest, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I've been working on living in the moment for the past couple of years. REALIZING that multi-tasking totally destroys this concept! I had to throw away my old self and retrain my thinking. I found that my God given senses are the best tools that help me "live in the moment".

When you're trying to take something in, think about how all of your senses apply. Really look closely at the environment and become one with it. Good, bad or in different when you take it all in, it makes an impression and this process, in itself, enables you to release it and move on in a healthy way.

Have you made an effort to live in the moment? How has this changed your life? Drop me a note and tell me about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment