Thursday, October 14, 2010

Is what you see what you get, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

For the most part, anyone who really knows me knows I'm real from the outside in and inside out. I learned early in life that it is to exhausting to put any energy into anything other than the truth. This can be both good and bad at times. You see, I'm the friend you ask for a real opinion. Don't ask me if you don't want the truth otherwise you could get really upset!

The truth might hurt but I do believe it will set you free. So, if you're hiding anything, summon the courage to open up and brave the journey it creates. Let go of your secret. It might seem a little harder at first but once you get "real" you'll find your way and you'll find your ego isn't lighting the path!

What secrets are you keeping from your family and/or friends? Are you willing to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment