Sunday, October 3, 2010

Diagnosed with Autism, continued...

Click on the below link to obtain background information about this blog post:

Examiner article


I love to see a Mom who is 100% vested into her family and to see how this investment reaps the ultimate reward; contributing healthy children who become successful adults! When I asked her about what she is most proud of, she got emotional. Her response, “This always makes me cry. I am proud of my family. I am proud of Michael in the work he is willing to put forward to understand his surroundings as well as us. I am proud of the effort that we have all put in to our family as a whole. As far as I am concerned, it is not just about Michael, it’s about every member of our family. We can now say, 17 years later, we have raised and continue to raise great kids. Challenges aside, which we have had many, I always look forward to what is coming with pride and confidence.”

They are successful in embracing each other and teaching and learning from one another. ANCA has helped them achieve healthy living; This community is truly heaven sent!

Can you recommend any organizations that are helping you? If so, send me a note. I love to learn about new programs that help our communities.

No comments:

Post a Comment