Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Your soul sensory, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to the below article link:

Examiner article

It took me hours to find the words "soul sensory" to describe the tool that has and continues to enable the spiritual awakening that I feel is taking place in the transition of my life today. So far, it has been a 2 year process and every day when I open my eyes, I feel a bit closer to all of the pieces coming together and falling into place. I'm on a path that I could have never imagined, it is beyond any of my dreams.

I used to put in long days in the business world without much satisfaction. But today, I can work for hours to put words to my thoughts like, soul sensory, and I'm so fulfilled with the outcome. It empowers me and ignites my spirit. I hopeful my words are not from out in left field and you're able to relate to my thoughts.

Provide some feedback, good or bad, I'm grateful for the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment