Saturday, September 11, 2010

Yoga, use of balance, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Article link

I finally put in a Yoga DVD I received as a gift for Christmas this past year.

I'm sitting here typing this blog post with very sore muscles everywhere. The most prominent areas, my shoulders, arms, neck and even my jaw. I feel like I have whip-lash. I must have an extremely heavy head and I think I was clinching my teeth together while trying to attempt the poses:( During the session the instructor kept saying to smile. I wasn't to receptive to this but perhaps my jaw wouldn't be so sore had I given the smile bit a shot!

My doctor recommended I try it to correct my posture and to cure the hump I'm starting to develop at the top of my spine. I know it is good for me and I'll continue to attempt it. I'm sure with time I'll get better! Who would have thought yoga was so hard?

What are you doing to keep yourself in shape? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment