Friday, September 3, 2010

Why the rush, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I am someone who is pretty comfortable behind the wheel. I can get around in heavy Michigan traffic. Realizing this, I try my best to focus on the ever changing variables around me during my outings. I'm also proud to say I have signed Oprah's No phone zone contract. I do use my phone but I'm hands free now. I'm working to eliminate it all together. It is a distracting danger.

It is easy to show the impact of careless and rushed driving because safety is important to all of us and traffic statistics are black and white. But, take this concept and apply it to anything. You are not super-human. Anything you rush through, will be impacted by careless mistakes. Is it really worth the rush?

No comments:

Post a Comment