Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Balance the mayhem, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article:

I often write about overcoming hardship and balancing your life because problems frequent us so often. I find it nice to offer a positive reminder to help myself and others to navigate through such hard times.

It seems I'm preaching the same message; don't avoid, accept change by feeling and releasing the moments (staying present), lean on your support circle for help, stay healthy, keep the faith and find your gratitude, look for silver linings and learn the lesson so you're sure you don't have to repeat the experience again.

What can you offer to this very important list? Help me to build a tool box we can all dig through and utilize during times of distress!

No comments:

Post a Comment