Sunday, August 8, 2010

You might say my life has gone to the dogs, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner link

Dawn and I, like many of my fellow animal loving friends, connected through Facebook on the Internet. I have no doubt that she is very passionate about our 4-legged friends. I love the way she described animals as "Spiritual beings, different from humans but not lesser beings." It is so true.

There are so many people in the world who give no priority to these little angels. Animal cruelty is hard for me to imagine. It breaks my heart to think of so many homeless and abused animals who haven't known love.

Just as Dawn requested, I reiterate her plea, please do whatever possible to help homeless animals; these pets need lovek!

What have you done to better an animal's life? How has it given back to you? Share with me if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment