Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This difference makes you memorable, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner

I love the name of my art business, Lifetime Art Impressions. At the time I created the business, I knew that someday I would be able to capture memorable moments through my art and I had hoped people would actually pay me to do it:)

I was going through my divorce and, at that time, decided it was the right period in my life to at least create and register the name. I remember thinking, what is memorable and warm? When it came to me, it felt right. It took me 8 years before I actively started writing and drawing for a living. And, what amazes me even more today is that all aspects of my work (as I continue to broaden my work) still fits the name perfectly.

People commission me to write an inspirational piece about their loved one. I'll create it, overlay the piece on one of my nature photos and I'll press a flower and frame the work. It is really touching when my client gets the artwork and I watch their eyes well up with joy. I also get the same fulfillment when I bring life to a sheet of poster board and create a drawing for someone.

These types of impressions become timeless!

Tell me about your most memorable impressions and how they've impacted you. Share your stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment