Friday, August 27, 2010

Miracles, feel this sensation of awe, continued...


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I posted a picture with this article of an oil pastel drawing I did in the past. It is of a little boy running in his yard. To me, it feels full of life. I noted that bringing life to a blank sheet of paper is a miracle to me. I so believe this. It is a heavenly inspiration that comes into me and enables anything that resembles the actual photo to come to life. There is no way I could do this on my own! I feel like I go into this coma type state that blocks everything out when I'm working on a piece of art. It is very serene and peaceful for me! I get to participate in these heavenly drawings and writings on a daily basis, pretty cool, huh?

Tell me about your miracles. I would love to share them with my readers. They make for such inspirational and empowering stories. Help me spread the faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment