Sunday, July 11, 2010

A medium specializing in pets, continued..

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I met Ann Marie Hoff on Facebook and quickly learned about her gift. She is passionate about helping people and animals. I do believe there are people in this world, like Ann Marie, who are sensitive enough to be able to connect to the other side. I'm so intrigued by this gift and grateful to those who use their connection to help others. It really takes it to the next level when they can read animals.

Anyone who is an animal lover knows how our 4-legged friends are just as unique in personality as people. So, when someone reads your animal and they are able to tap into this unique personality and share insight they could have never known as a stranger, it is really something! I once had my cat, Scruples, read and it still amazes me to this day. Pretty cool stuff!

How do you feel about this? Can you share?

No comments:

Post a Comment