Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Gain inner peace, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

Inner peace is not about who has the biggest bank account or keeping up with your neighbors, it is about aligning yourself with your purpose; finding out what makes you happy. Sure we would all be happy winning the lottery, at least short term, but once the money runs out we would probably be even more miserable because now we're aware of what were missing!

It is essential to find out what makes you happy with the basics; life's simple pleasures. If you can do this, everything else is just icing on the cake. As your soul lifts and you feel fulfilled this energy alone will help manifest material pick me ups that are appreciated but not required.

I have found my inner peace through my creativity. It blesses me with tranquility and warmth and it truly lifts my spirit. I'm moving forward in life grateful for this feeling knowing my life is manifesting itself in new and fulfilling ways as long as I keep myself on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment