Friday, June 18, 2010

A victim mentality or face adversity to persevere, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

This week my cat, Charcoal, decided to cuddle on my shoulder and in my neck while I was working on my laptop. Needless to say, the next day when I awoke, I had some serious poison ivy right where she had cuddled. I'm sure she had to have been rolling around in a patch outside before she decided to gift me with her love!

I could have cancelled appointments or rescheduled and whined about it but instead I embraced the fashion of sleeveless turtle-necks and continued through my commitments. Yes, I would have liked to have felt healthier but for some reason, it wasn't in my cards this week! I do love my little girl but I'm not feeling to receptive to her at the moment; this to will pass:)

What adversity are you up against this week, can you share?

No comments:

Post a Comment