Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Plant the seed, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

Yes, I am someone who believes in all kinds of "hokey poky" stuff:) These are the concepts I work to discover and share with you in my column and blog.

Anything that triggers you to think positive like planting a flower or herb is something I believe whole-heartily. Having the right people around you, healthy and positive colors, books that trigger positive thinking, objects that help you "keep the faith" etc., I can go on and on about upkeeping a supportive environment.

It is really the power of positivity that keeps you rolling in the right direction. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you'll bring sunshine into your life!

If you have any ideas or stories that help you stay on track, drop me a note, I would love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment