Thursday, June 10, 2010

Do you believe in ghost, continued...

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

Yes, I do believe in life after death. I believe we have an energy that exists within us called our soul and this energy leaves our body when we die. I also believe that some souls do remain on earth in a limbo form hopefully only short-term. I’m not sure why but many believe this is because they have unfinished work, they do not realize they have passed or they are truly lost souls.

The thought of spirits on earth in this realm saddens me. It is my hope that we do exist after death and that we’re able to decipher we’ve passed and move on to a beautiful place of being called Heaven!

What are your beliefs? Please take a moment to share if you feel up to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment